Saturday 1 December 2012

A Simple Lunch


A wonderfully healthy and light lunch. 

It's always enjoyable to spend time with a group of people; to share food, stories and laughter. Usually, there are children running around or chatting away, the TV is blaring in the background, or other guests are there.  However, I do treasure those rare quiet moments, where you get to spend quality 1:1 time with someone. Since I'm not working, I've been a bit more free to meet with people. It's been great to talk. Great to listen to other people's stories and to be part of their life. 
I'll really miss that when I leave here...

 
Beautifully cooked rice with shavings of lightly fried carrots and raisins
Dried chickpeas, boiled with garlic and salt
 Baked chicken lightly seasoned with garlic and a hint of spice

 Happy water!

No comments:

Post a Comment